Monday, August 16, 2010

I Don't Understand This Whole Blogging Thing

Hello wonderful internet world *not that anybody reads this*~

I must say, I do not understand this whole blogging thing. Does anyone read this? How do people even find my blog? Ah, I just don't know.

I don't know who would want to read it anyway. I'm a bit quirky. I can talk to you about anything and try hard to listen when one needs to vent. (But it is really hard for me to not ever say anything. As a woman, I have a certain word quota I need to hit everyday)!

I was thinking today...I do some pretty interesting things (and by "interesting" what I mean to say is "weird"). For instance, every morning, I pack cereal into a little ziplock baggie and take it to work with me. Then I munch on Cheerios or Honey Bunches of Oates for my entire work day. Who does this?!?!?! I also make up song and dance routines to perform for my baby to entertain him. My current No. 1 hit single is a little diddy about turkey dinners, pancakes and snickerdoodles.

Normally, I wouldn't spend my time writing a blog about me. I'm not such a narcissist. However, no one reads this and I very rarely have any time to myself so I figured, why not do something for me? I could probably say anything I felt like it and no one would ever know.

So, ha! Bam boom bang

Goodbye Internet world

No comments:

Post a Comment